Thursday, November 30, 2017

It's already been another week??

It's already been another week??
November 20, 2017

Hellooo alll!

This week really flew by haha. We've been going crazy over here, trying to get everywhere we need to at once. We have a contact we’ve been teaching outside of our area, in a place called Icarai, I think that’s how its spelled. It's what it sounds like at any rate. The Almeida family. And they’re honestly so awesome. That have these fantastic Questions and really think about what we say and then ask if they don’t understand. It's so much fun to teach them. They also made it to church on Sunday which was awesome too. Because usually on Sunday, they prepare everything for the next week for their cake making business, but they made the decision to come to church and they really enjoyed it which was cool too. 

Other Fun stories...
I ate a dish called panelada which is basically everything you shouldn’t eat from an animal. Look up images and recipes hahahahahaha. It was.... an adventure to say the least. 
Also! we didn’t get our bi weekly money last P-day. So we lived on about 5$ in American money for half the week. Which made finding drinking water a real trick. Oh the things you learn to do haha. 
I also got to give a talk on missionary work (which is really important, make sure you help the missionaries out in your area they need it hahaha), Played the piano for 2 sacrament meeting and was asked to play for the primary program next week!! All without any sort of preparation!! It's been good fun. I think that everyone is just so overjoyed that we have a pianist in our ala that they don’t care that I really can't play most hymns the first time through. It definitely could be worse haha. I’m honestly okay with it because I get to play the piano at least once a week. It's a nice guarantee. 
They’re also changing a lot of the mission rules. So I may actually get to go running!! Also, Play soccer. Fun stuff like that. Our mission president is really trying to put the responsibility back on us to use our time wisely and stay safe, physically and spiritually. 

That was about it for this week!
Love you all!!!

Elder Jensen

First, I took care of Spotify haha. A I realized that about a week into the mtc and forgot to ask you to cancel. Also, BYU and Tyler day that’s soo cool. But I got permission to cancel it here. So Its all good. Christmas haha. Nutella??? Baking powder it doesn’t exist here and I want pancakes!!! A decent water bottle haha. Pens!! a thumbdrive loaded with church music haha. Really any article of clothing. That’s about it haha. I love you and good luck with your calling!!!!!!!!!. 

Hey mom!! I'm about to get kicked off my computer. But yes its definitely taken care of (referring to his Spotify Account)! And if I get kicked off before i get to respond to everyone in our family, let them know I love getting their notes and that I definitely read them even if I don’t respond!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAHA I'D TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON WITH SKYPE BUT I HAVE NO IDEA

December 18, 2017 HAHA I'D TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON WITH SKYPE BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HElllo! First, to take care of business. I p...