Thursday, November 30, 2017

2 months officially

2 months officially
November 13, 2017

Helllo all!!

It's crazy to think that I’ve been in the southern hemisphere for officially 2 months now haha. 

This week was pretty crazy haha. Lots and lots of contacting. We've been having a tough time finding anyone that wants to actually hear the gospel. There’s a lot of people that stop and talk with you (everyone here is suuuuuppppeeeer open and friendly about eveerrrryyything haha) but a lot less people who will listen to what you have to say, follow up on invitations, show up at church, accept another lesson. So it’s been tough. We found a couple people this last week who seemed really interested but then totally blew us off when we showed up for our next visit. So it’s been tough. 

 Fun things that happened this week. We had a Zone conference which was really cool. It talked a lot about purpose and having a goal, or a purpose for every action in your life. There were two questions that they asked. First, what are the things that you are doing that you need to stop to accomplish your goal? and second, what are you not doing that you need to start doing to accomplish your purpose? Having a purpose is so important in this life, especially in this time because its soooo easy to get sidetracked by whatever little thing. But when we stick to our purpose, life is so much more fulfilling and we accomplish amazing things

Love you all!!


Baptism from the first week. Gilson.



Baptism from the second week. Jorge and Sonnia.
Elder Jensen


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAHA I'D TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON WITH SKYPE BUT I HAVE NO IDEA

December 18, 2017 HAHA I'D TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON WITH SKYPE BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HElllo! First, to take care of business. I p...