December 18, 2017
HAHA I'D TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON WITH SKYPE BUT I HAVE
NO IDEA
HElllo!
First, to take care of business. I pretty much have the
ability to Skpe whenever in the afternoon. so all i need is the time when Alice
is Skyping and then I can just let my companion know. Also, I need a
skype account. which I don't have and it would probably just be easier if you
made one for me and sent the details via email. I'm going to check my email
later today because I doubt anyone is awake at 4:44 in the morning. I'm hoping
it will all work out. At the very least, I need what ever skype account
I'm going to call and the time Alice will be calling (preferably in Brazil Fortaleza
time haha). If you can it would be awesome if you made me an account but if
not, I can use my companion's or make one the day of on a members computer or
something. Also, Its quite probable that i won’t get to email on Christmas
because there probably won’t be any place open to email. but my companion and I
have been looking so there is still hope.
Things that happened this week. We really officially ran out
of water haha. I've been using a bucket filled up from a spigot down the
street. I’ve been waiting about a week now to use my shower again.
Were still searching for people to teach. It's been especially
difficult this time of the year. It really feels like people care less and less
about Christ during the Christmas season.
also, the following week, new years day, I won’t be emailing
on Monday, probably Tuesday but that has to be figured out still.
we had the conference of Natal this Thursday with the whole
mission which was pretty awesome. It was kind crazy to see all the missionaries
grouped together. I played the piano which was fun haha.
I also played the piano for a ward conference haha. and
there was a choir (you think that I would’ve been told I was going to accompany
an choir??) But everything deu certo.
Can’t wait to talk to you guys next week!!
Elder Jensen
Also, I’ll probably check my email later today like 5 pm ish
to see what time and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment