November 6, 2017
Hello Family and Friends!!
So, to start off this week, Elder Sanhueza got
emergency transferred this Tuesday which was definitely a surprise. We got a
call at 9:50 at night telling us that there would be a taxi at our apartment
the next morning at 9 am. SO that was sad and a little shocking. and a little
weird cause I’d already gotten pretty used to being in a trio. It was also a
blessing though because ElderAlmeida started taking a little more time to
explain what in the world was going on hahaha.
I promised I’d try to write more of a coherent email so here
goes. Our apartment is a 2-story condo with two bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It’s
a little sad cause one of the bedrooms is completely unused. I never expected
to have the most space in my life when I went on my mission haha. Also,
hammocks are huge here and I recommend everyone install a couple hooks in every
room of their house so you can throw up a hammock in time of need.
We had another baptism this week, Jorge and Sonnia. It was
super crazy because 2 days before the baptism, Jorge told us that he had a
problem with smoking. So we gave him a blessing and told him he would
be able to stop completely before his baptism which he did so that was
really cool and powerful.
This weekend we hád stake conference which was fun. A lot
of bus riding and such. Did I mention the busses are terrifying?????
Aaaaaannnnnd, i was going to include pictures but I left my
câmera at our house hahaha. Sooooo that’s about it for this week!!
I love you Guys!!
Elder Jensen
PS about my address, all letters just get sent to the
mission office of Fortaleza. Just send any letters there with my name on it and
they give it to my district leaders and they distribute them.
Heelllllooooo!
My feet and shoes are doing just fine right now haha. The
only thing I want or need are more of those G2 pens, the 05 ones hahahaha.
They don’t sell them in Brazil. It’s just me and Elder Almeida
in our área which is really tough cause its really big and we go and teach
lessons in this place called Iparana too so that’s been fun lots of walking and
ônibus haha.
love you Lots!!
ELder Jensen
ALso!! Everyone wants a Picture of our Family hahahaha Can
you please send one? Also baking powder haha just kidding about that. They dont
have any here though....
No comments:
Post a Comment